About Jim Busch
Owner and President
Jim Busch is the owner and president of Busch Funeral and Crematory Services. He is a fourth-generation funeral director, certified crematory operator and final expense insurance agent.
Jim graduated from Hiram College in 1986 with a degree in communications and minor in theatre. He is dedicated to serving the funeral industry and his local community. His personal and professional memberships include:
- Selected Independent Funeral Homes (former board member and secretary/ treasurer)
- National Funeral Directors Association
- Ohio Funeral Directors Association
- Cremation Society of North America
- Northeast Ohio Bereavement Council (past president and founding member)
- Eliza Jennings (past trustee)
- Visiting Nurse Association
- MetroHealth Senior Health and Wellness Center
- West Side Ecumenical Ministry (WSEM) Food Center Saint Vincent DePaul Society
- WSEM Advisory Board
- Brooklyn Kiwanis (past president)
- The Cleveland Yachting Club (past commodore and strategic planning chair)
Jim resides in Bay Village with his wife, Becky. He is a proud father of three children: Hannah, Sarah and Jacob; father-in-law to Steve, Josh and Elisabeth; and grandfather to Willow. He is an active member of Bay Presbyterian Church, serving as an Elder and is a past board member. His hobbies include fishing, boating, golf, and of course, spending time with his family and two dogs.
Click here to contact Jim to learn how Busch Funeral and Crematory Services can serve your family.