In recent years, we’ve experienced more American families choosing cremation as a final wish. It’s projected by the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) that in 2030, 71% of those who die will be cremated.
As the number of cremations increase, we’ve experienced an influx of low-cost cremation providers that hit families with unexpected costs by cutting corners. Low-cost providers may take advantage of families who do not understand industry terms, common costs or the available options with cremation.
You can prepare your family for a cremation while still getting the best value without sacrificing service. Continue reading to learn how to select the right cremation options for you and your family.
Understand Your Cremation Options.
Choosing between cremation and burial is a tough choice. You have many factors to consider to ensure your family’s needs are met while still staying within your price range. When it comes to cremation, the following are options you need to consider:
• Your choice of gathering, like a visitation or wake, funeral service and memorial service.
• Working with a celebrant to tell the story of the deceased’s life.
• The final resting place, including permanent possession, scattering, burial or a permanent memorial.
• Selecting a reputable provider to avoid hidden costs.
• Much more.
There are many decisions to make with a cremation, not to mention the fact that they must be decided during a stressful time. How can you possibly make the most informed decision that will result in the best service at a cost you can afford?
In our new free ebook, “Cremation Costs Explained: How to Get the Best Value Without Sacrificing Service,” we’ve outlined ways to help you understand your options and to assist as you choose a plan that fits your wishes and budget.
In our guide, we’ve included:
• Why cremation is a growing choice for American families.
• What you need to know about cremation.
• What options you have before and after the cremation.
• How to understand common cremation costs.
• How to select the right options for your needs.
• What questions to ask your cremation provider.
• How to select Cremation with Confidence™.
Gain these understandings and more when you download our free guide. Plus, you get access to 13 questions to ask before selecting your cremation provider to guarantee you’re getting the very best value. Download a copy of our guide today!