A Step-by-Step Guide to Preparing Final Arrangements
Following the loss of a loved one, there are upwards of 125 decisions to be made.
Some of these decisions may feel simple. But for the more difficult ones, we’ve created this funeral planning checklist to provide you with the necessary steps and answer the most common questions we hear as you embark on planning final arrangements.
This guide offers considerations on:
- Organizing thoughts and tasks before a loss.
- Tackling legal aspects.
- Planning for a service.
- Notifying individuals in the loved one’s community.
- Managing the details soon after a loss.
- Preplanning final arrangements before a loss occurs.
Fill out the form to get access to your free copy.
What's in this funeral planning guide?
- How to address the practical, physical and environmental needs of a loved one before they pass.
- A list of the legal documents you’ll need when a loved one passes.
- Details on making final arrangements for your loved one.